Thursday 27 September 2012

Uncover the truth!

Year three is ready to start but something dangerous is going on... Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come, as it is believed, after Harry but it doesn't take much time Harry and his friends discover that this is not the complete story.


"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", that's how J.K. Rowlings third masterpiece is called.
I have to say that this time, different to the other two, I have a favourite scene which made me smile from ear to ear. I'm talking about the last Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Gryffindor won the Quidditch cup and Rowling described each character and its reaction so well that I had the feeling of beeing there myself. I could just picture beeing in the crowd cheering and watching the team receiving the cup. I thought it is also a very moving scene in a way because it doesn't only focus on the students but also on the teachers and that all together makes this scene so importanat to me.

How could it be any dirfferent. With the next book, the next movie comes along! The next movie with nearly the same cast. I said "nearly" because Richard Harris who played Dumbledore in part one and two passed away shortly before the second movie got released...

 Another thrilling movie has been created with again lots of
fantastic special effects and brilliant actors and actresses:
Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter
Emma Watson as Hermione Granger
Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley
Robbie Coltrane as Rubeus Hagrid
Michael Gambon as Professor Dumbledore
Gary Oldman as Sirius Black
Alan Rickman as Professor Snape
Maggie Smith as Professor McGonagall
Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy
David Thewlis as Professor Lupin
Emma Thompson as Professor Trelawney
Julie Walters as Mrs Waesley


No comments:

Post a Comment