Tuesday 21 August 2012

Movie lottery

Isn't it totally frustrating when you find yourself again infront of your fabulous DVD collection and you just don't know which one to pick today? Then you go like: "Oh, I'll take this one... But I watched it two times last week... Whatever I just love it so much. But, wait. What about this one? Or this? Or this?....." And it goes on and on and on...

Well, I find myself much too often in such a situation, so I had the idea of making a "Movie lottery".
It works like this: I counted my DVD's and made a lot for every single one, then I will draw a lot everytime I want to watch a movie and the most important thing, I'm not annoying myself with not beeing able to choose.

Of course I will report about this here in my blog to tell you how I'm dealing with it.
See you soo! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment