Wednesday 15 August 2012

Movie of the day - Blow Dry

To be honest, I haven't heard about that movie before. I only got curious about it, as I saw it in the TV programme, because it is a British movie and Alan Rickman is starring in it.
Long story short I watched it and I was blown away! The describtion I read said "a small British movie". Why for God's sake a "small" movie? It should be rather called "another masterpiece"!
I have to admit the the story might be simple at first sight but when you look deeper under the surface it is a very emotional movie about family, love and competition.




I have another confession to make. This movie finally showed me how amazing Alan Rickman is! Don't get me wrong, of course I loved his acting in all the "Harry Potter" movies and in "Love Actually" but this time was different.
Alan Rickman has something in his eyes I haven't noticed before. I don't know what it is but it got right into my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment