Wednesday 22 August 2012

Number 32 - Out of Africa

First day of "Movie Lottery".
I'm too lucky to tell you that the first movie I drew is the masterpiece "Out of Africa" starring Meryl Streep, Robert Redford and Klaus Maria Brandauer!
The story is set in Kenia, Africa and is based on several books by Karen Blixen.


Seven Academy Awards in 1985. All of them more than deserved. This movie was honoured in the catagories Best Sound, Best Original Score, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction, Best Director and Best Pictiure - and this is more than great, this is just amazing - but I guess all of you will agree if I say it should rather be eight, nine, ten or eleven (the movie was nominated for eleven Academy Awards)! Don't you agree that this movie is just perfect?!







I've never been to Africa but when I watch this movie I just what to leave and discover the beauties of Africa...!

No comments:

Post a Comment