Saturday 25 August 2012

Number 33 - Falling in Love

I have heard that Meryl did this movie to do Robert DeNiro a favour. I don't know whether this is true or not but who cares? Meryl did it and frankly we would be very sad if she didn't do it!

"Falling in Love" is a sweet little love story about two married people discovering deeper feelings for each other than they propably should.

 
Do you remember that scene where Meryl's character Molly is getting ready to meet Frank played by Robert? She runs around in her room and just can't decide which outfit to wear. This particular scene is really so familiar to me. The thing is, you loved all your clothes just yesterday but now everything has changed and nothing fits.
Meryl plays that scene so funny and realistic that I automatically got reminded why I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment